Is there a college that offers a online degree in Chinese Language?
Thread poster: Ramex
Ramex
Ramex
United States
Local time: 09:19
Aug 18, 2017

As the title states. I am trying to see if there is any college/school/program that offers a online degree as a certificate, associate degree, bachelor degree, or masters degree in Chinese Language?

So I asked this question for Japanese, but now I'm looking for a answer for the Chinese translation side of things. I even got a great answer as well. So hoping for the same thing here.... See more
As the title states. I am trying to see if there is any college/school/program that offers a online degree as a certificate, associate degree, bachelor degree, or masters degree in Chinese Language?

So I asked this question for Japanese, but now I'm looking for a answer for the Chinese translation side of things. I even got a great answer as well. So hoping for the same thing here.

http://www.proz.com/forum/japanese_日本語/317728-is_there_a_college_that_offers_a_online_degree_in_japanese_language.html#2672437
Collapse

wherestip
wherestip  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 08:19
Chinese to English
+ ...
Google Aug 21, 2017

Google for it, you should be able to get some reasonable results.

http://learn.org/articles/Which_Schools_Offer_an_Online_Degree_Program_in_Chinese.html

miulee
miulee
Hong Kong
Local time: 21:19
English to Chinese
+ ...
the translation online course available in Hong Kong Sep 8, 2017

You could find from Hong Kong's university.
most of them are qualified.
e.g. City University of Hong Kong, Polyu, hku , cu

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Is there a college that offers a online degree in Chinese Language?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »