For matters related to payments, access to training sessions and technical issues, please submit a support request for faster assistance.
International Trade for Translators and Interpreters - Part I

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com training » "International Trade for Translators and Interpreters - Part I".
You can see the ProZ.com training page and participate in this discussion from there.

Quentina Chan
Quentina Chan
Malaysia
Local time: 20:51
Member (2015)
English to Chinese
+ ...
About the early bird price for the bundle Jun 19, 2018

When I click on the early bird price, the link says "This item has been removed", does it mean there is no more seat available? Thanks

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
About the early bird price for the bundle Jun 19, 2018

p1q01 wrote:

When I click on the early bird price, the link says "This item has been removed", does it mean there is no more seat available? Thanks

Thanks for reporting the issue! The store item has been updated. Please follow this link to proceed with the payment https://www.proz.com/store/27254

Hope this helps!

Emanuele Vacca
Emanuele Vacca  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 13:51
Member (2020)
English to Italian
About the early bird price for the bundle Jul 3, 2018

Helen Shepelenko wrote:

p1q01 wrote:

Thanks for reportingthe issue! THe store item has been updated. Please follow this link to proceed with the payment https://www.proz.com/store/27254

Hope this helps!

Could you please confirm that the payment link you provided allows me to buy BOTH the sessions ("International Trade for Translators and Interpreters - Part I" and "Part II") and not only one of them? Thank you in advance.

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Two webinars payment Jul 4, 2018

Emanuele Vacca wrote:

Helen Shepelenko wrote:

p1q01 wrote:

Thanks for reportingthe issue! THe store item has been updated. Please follow this link to proceed with the payment https://www.proz.com/store/27254

Hope this helps!

Could you please confirm that the payment link you provided allows me to buy BOTH the sessions ("International Trade for Translators and Interpreters - Part I" and "Part II") and not only one of them? Thank you in advance.

Hello Emanuele,

Thank you for your interest in the training series. Indeed, if you follow this link https://www.proz.com/store/27254 you will purchase two webinars at the discounted price. Once the payment is complete you will receive training registration confirmations for two webinars accordingly.

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

Iwan Munandar PhD, MITI
Iwan Munandar PhD, MITI  Identity Verified
Indonesia
Local time: 19:51
Member (2013)
Indonesian to English
+ ...
Two webinars for $36 OR $38? Jul 6, 2018

When I clicked "Each training can be purchased individually but if you wish to participate in two training sessions you may be interested in purchasing the webinars series with an early bird price at 36 USD", it read $38. Which one IS correct?
Thanks

Helen Shepelenko
Helen Shepelenko
SITE STAFF
Two webinars for $36 OR $38? Jul 10, 2018

M Iwan Munandar wrote:

When I clicked "Each training can be purchased individually but if you wish to participate in two training sessions you may be interested in purchasing the webinars series with an early bird price at 36 USD", it read $38. Which one IS correct?
Thanks

Hello Iwan,

Thank you for your interest. Let me confirm here that the bundle price is 36 USD.

Hope this helps.

My bests,
Helen

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Helen Shepelenko[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

International Trade for Translators and Interpreters - Part I

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »