.xlz file to Xbench
Thread poster: AlinaPane
AlinaPane
AlinaPane
Poland
Polish
Dec 6, 2022

Hello, could you tell me how to add .xlz file from Xliff to Xbench for the purpose of performing language quality check? Should it be converted first or is there a more direct way?

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 23:18
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
Unzip it Dec 6, 2022

AlinaPane wrote:
Could you tell me how to add an .xlz file from Xliff to Xbench for the purpose of performing language quality check?

The XLZ file is a zip file with the XLIFF file inside it. You have to unzip it using a zip program, e.g. 7-zip, and then make sure the XLIFF file is outside the zip file (e.g. copy the XLIFF file to the Desktop) before adding it to Xbench.

AlinaPane
AlinaPane
Poland
Polish
TOPIC STARTER
.xlz file to Xbench Dec 11, 2022

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I followed your advice and successfully converted the file to a format compatible with Xbench.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

.xlz file to Xbench

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »