Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]
Poetry translation job: should I accept it?
Thread poster: Teresa G. (X)
culture
culture
Local time: 10:53
English
+ ...
what's translation? Mar 26, 2009

dear.
in my knowen , translator needs to curious about life , deals with people,therfore he must be gregariuos , able to handle himself calmly and confidently from one language to another. if i was in your place, i accept , as it has been said'' a little done is better nothing" you have the right try as ther was no 100% perfect, more than that i have learned that a poem named ((la capra)) had been translated from itilian to french by five translators with differents skills , styles , spe
... See more
dear.
in my knowen , translator needs to curious about life , deals with people,therfore he must be gregariuos , able to handle himself calmly and confidently from one language to another. if i was in your place, i accept , as it has been said'' a little done is better nothing" you have the right try as ther was no 100% perfect, more than that i have learned that a poem named ((la capra)) had been translated from itilian to french by five translators with differents skills , styles , speechs.
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2 3]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poetry translation job: should I accept it?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »