Discussion for ProZ.com 2015 virtual conference for International Translation Day session (2015): Understanding Your Client: Is Your Client Always Right?

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com's Virtual Conferences » "Discussion for ProZ.com 2015 virtual conference for International Translation Day session (2015): Understanding Your Client: Is Your Client Always Right?".
You can see the ProZ.com's virtual conferences page and participate in this discussion from there.

Kenul Hasanova
Kenul Hasanova
Азербайджан
Local time: 00:31
азербайджанский => английский
+ ...
Appreciate your topic Sep 30, 2015

Dear colleagues, first of all I would like to congratulate you by the occasion of International Translation Day. Happu IInternational Translation Day! I am from Baku/Azerbaijan. My native language is Azerbaijani(_Azeri). Since 1998 I am busy with translation job as freelancer. Then, 2001 I establish my own language translation company as GBS TRANSLATION COMPANY in Baku/Azerbaijan. I have more than 15 years of experience as a translator and general director. I hold an MA in English language trans... See more
Dear colleagues, first of all I would like to congratulate you by the occasion of International Translation Day. Happu IInternational Translation Day! I am from Baku/Azerbaijan. My native language is Azerbaijani(_Azeri). Since 1998 I am busy with translation job as freelancer. Then, 2001 I establish my own language translation company as GBS TRANSLATION COMPANY in Baku/Azerbaijan. I have more than 15 years of experience as a translator and general director. I hold an MA in English language translator from the Azerbaijan University of Languages and a BA in Economist from the Azerbaijan UUniversity of Economy. I also participated in many trainings.
This topic is interesting for me. We always says that The Client is always right. But we observe from our experience in this filed that it is not always so. We meet with clients that they have no any information about translation job. But we help them to introduce their goals and we always do all our best to provide best results for clients.

That's why I ll participate in this session. I am very glad to hear your session.

Thanks and Regards,

Konul Hasanova
General Director
GBS TRANSLATION COMPANY
Baku/Azerbaijan.
www.facebook.com/gbstranslation
Collapse

Tanya Rozanes Olevsky
Tanya Rozanes Olevsky
Израиль
английский => русский
+ ...
Thank you Konul, welcome to the session! Sep 30, 2015

I hope this presentation will raise an interesting discussion with lots of personal examples.

mohe
mohe  Identity Verified
США
Local time: 13:31
амхарский => английский
+ ...
Is your client always right? Sep 30, 2015

Very clear, and useful presentation,
Thank you Tanya

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Модератор(ы) этого форума
Drew MacFadyen[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion for ProZ.com 2015 virtual conference for International Translation Day session (2015): Understanding Your Client: Is Your Client Always Right?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »