Liviu-Lee Roth
Liviu-Lee Roth
United States
Local time: 21:34
Romanian to English
+ ...
Mar 15, 2017

Dear colleagues,

For my colleagues translators and interpreters who translate/interpret for the DOJ-Office of International Affairs or for the US Department of State - ILEA Program. I am addressing the following ONLY to those who translate Extradition packages for European and African countries through the DOJ-OIA. How do you translate the following US positions?
1) Attorney General of the US
2) Deputy Attorney General
3) US Attorney
4) Assistant US Attor
... See more
Dear colleagues,

For my colleagues translators and interpreters who translate/interpret for the DOJ-Office of International Affairs or for the US Department of State - ILEA Program. I am addressing the following ONLY to those who translate Extradition packages for European and African countries through the DOJ-OIA. How do you translate the following US positions?
1) Attorney General of the US
2) Deputy Attorney General
3) US Attorney
4) Assistant US Attorney
5) [State] Attorney General
6) [State] Acting Deputy Attorney General
7) [State] District Attorney

You can write synonyms in EN.

Thank you,
Lee
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

For US-based translators

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »