Alejandra Estepa
Alejandra Estepa
Mexico
Local time: 05:32
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 3, 2007

Hi, everyone!

I was wondering if anyone could recommend any engl-span or span-engl commercial law glossaries.

I really need them for a project work but I have not had any luck surfing the web... Could anyone help?

Thanks A LOT in advance.

regards,
ale.

[Editado a las 2007-06-03 17:25]

[Objet modifié par l'équipe ou un modérateur 2007-06-03 17:34]

peixe
peixe
Local time: 13:32
Member (2005)
Portuguese to Spanish
+ ...
Several Jun 4, 2007

E.g. : ALCARAZ VARO & B. HUGHES, Diccionario de términos económicos, financieros y comerciales (Edit. Ariel, Barcelona)
THE OXFORD BUSINESS DICTIONARY, ISBN 0-19-860481-5.
CABANELLAS DE LAS CUEVAS & E.C. HOAGHE, Diccionario jurídico, Edit. Heliasta.- Good luck. Peixe

myrcarromero
myrcarromero
Local time: 04:32
English to Spanish
On-line resources Jun 4, 2007

Maria Alejandra:

On-line resources are: dictionary.law.com (English) and www.lexjuridica.com (Spanish).

Alejandra Estepa
Alejandra Estepa
Mexico
Local time: 05:32
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks Jun 4, 2007

Thanks peixe and myrcarromero!

I am looking for specific glossaries on commercial or business law, because I have to print them or make some photocopies.
One of my professors always asks for research project works which should have all kinds of glossaries in them (Spanish, English, English-Spanish and Spanish-English) and sometimes it is a really hard task, at least for us (we are divided into groups of 4).
We have already found English and Spanish glossaries, but we ar
... See more
Thanks peixe and myrcarromero!

I am looking for specific glossaries on commercial or business law, because I have to print them or make some photocopies.
One of my professors always asks for research project works which should have all kinds of glossaries in them (Spanish, English, English-Spanish and Spanish-English) and sometimes it is a really hard task, at least for us (we are divided into groups of 4).
We have already found English and Spanish glossaries, but we are having a hard time finding bilingüal glossaries.

regards,
ale.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

English Spanish commercial law glossary

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »