Wordfast keeps closing Word down.
Thread poster: Erika Payne
Erika Payne
Erika Payne
Local time: 07:44
English to Hungarian
+ ...
May 17, 2003

I have a problem with Wordfast. I have only just started to use it, so I am quite inexperienced. However, it keeps closing itself + Word down. Plus, whenever I re-start it, it doesn\'t automatically revert to the same TM, but I have to re-set everything. I am using Mac OS X and have a registered version of Wordfast. Any ideas?

Harry Bornemann
Harry Bornemann  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 23:44
English to German
+ ...
Looks like a Wordfast for Mac problem.. May 17, 2003

I have never seen this happen with Wordfast for Windows, although I used it for several weeks. Maybe the developer will be glad to get your feedback.

Wayne Sutton (X)
Wayne Sutton (X)
Local time: 07:44
French to English
try the forum May 17, 2003

the wordfast forum provides quick feedback on most problems

www.groups.yahoo.com/group/wordfast

Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)
Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)  Identity Verified
Thailand
Local time: 12:44
English to Thai
+ ...
Mac OS X Control panel setting May 18, 2003

Wordfast for PC is very reliable. You may check its Setup menu and Plustool (another DB from Wordfast) to set special reduirements.

System preference in MAC�fs Control panel can be removed partially to avoid software conflict. Please read the MAC OS X manual for uninstalling software in confilct.

Soonthon L.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast keeps closing Word down.

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »