Create a short path to your iCloud Drive
Sledi avtorju: CafeTran Trainer
CafeTran Trainer
CafeTran Trainer
Nizozemska
Član (2006)
nemščina - nizozemščina, flamščina
+ ...
Oct 1

I'm investigating whether Apple's iCloud Drive can serve as an alternative to my Dropbox subscription. I found the default path to iCloud Drive somewhat impractical, so I created a symbolic link in the Terminal:


ln -s ~/Library/Mobile\ Documents/com~apple~CloudDocs/ ~/iclouddrive


This allows you to navigate to iCloud Drive from your home folder using cd ~/iclouddrive. You can also add a shortcut to the Favorites bar in Finder. Additionall
... See more
I'm investigating whether Apple's iCloud Drive can serve as an alternative to my Dropbox subscription. I found the default path to iCloud Drive somewhat impractical, so I created a symbolic link in the Terminal:


ln -s ~/Library/Mobile\ Documents/com~apple~CloudDocs/ ~/iclouddrive


This allows you to navigate to iCloud Drive from your home folder using cd ~/iclouddrive. You can also add a shortcut to the Favorites bar in Finder. Additionally, the drive is now listed in CRAX Commander's files and folders grid:

Image-004122
▲ Collapse


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Create a short path to your iCloud Drive






Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »