Cannot see private messages
Sledi avtorju: Gregor Trebec
Gregor Trebec
Gregor Trebec
Slovenija
Local time: 17:01
angleščina - slovenščina
+ ...
Sep 10

Hi,

Again I was contacted by a client via private message, delivered in gmail and again i connot see them when i enter Proz. Am I missing something?
Than, I just replied as usual in gmail. Why can i not see private messages?


 
Zea_Mays
Zea_Mays  Identity Verified
Italija
Local time: 17:01
angleščina - nemščina
+ ...
maybe broken link or message is not stored by ProZ? Sep 10

Maybe it depends on the type of message.
Can you see this page: https://www.proz.com/?sp=proz_message ?


 
Gregor Trebec
Gregor Trebec
Slovenija
Local time: 17:01
angleščina - slovenščina
+ ...
S TEMO ZAČEL
Yes Sep 10

Yes, I can see this page but the inbox is empty. There should be at least two messages already. Thank you

 
Zea_Mays
Zea_Mays  Identity Verified
Italija
Local time: 17:01
angleščina - nemščina
+ ...
not stored by ProZ Sep 10

Gregor Trebec wrote:

Yes, I can see this page but the inbox is empty. There should be at least two messages already. Thank you


Then it was a type of messages that is not stored by ProZ.


Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
 
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
Portugalska
Local time: 16:01
Član (2007)
angleščina - portugalščina
+ ...
@Gregor Sep 10

I don’t think they are stored by Proz. I don’t understand your problem: if you used gmail to reply, they are stored in your sent box (unless you have deleted it).

 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(ji) za ta forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cannot see private messages






TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
LinguaCore
AI Translation at Your Fingertips

The underlying LLM technology of LinguaCore offers AI translations of unprecedented quality. Quick and simple. Add a human linguistic review at the end for expert-level quality at a fraction of the cost and time.

More info »